Friday, April 11, 2008

Jumping In

Finally. Were we the last two people ever to start a blog? Okay, maybe not, but it sure seems like many of our family members and friends have blogs already. So here we are, ready to share our lives with...well, everyone it seems. Our goals are to entertain, inform and provide a truly meaningful blog experience for those who visit.

A format issue: Posts will be signed one of three ways: M&L = Mark & Lori - both of us reviewed, signed-off on, critiqued for grammar, spelling and punctuation, and agreed on content prior to posting. M=Mark's posts. L=Lori's posts. Actually, Mark hasn't seen a single word of this one, but I'm fully intending to use the combined "signature". I mean, I'm not taking all the blame for this.

And, for our first post, a photo. This is the view from our condo. Not today, thank goodness. It didn't snow that much the other day.

M&L


4 comments:

Haley said...

wow what a view. thanks for inviting me to your blog! Later- Haley

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Lori, love the blog. That is the most beautiful picture!!

Becky said...

Fantastic. I love the idea of all the different post signatures. I started out posting on
fun2beus.blogspot as becky and eric but the reality is posts mostly end up being by the gals and all my comments on other people's blogs posted as 'becky and eric'. So I changed it. We look forward to the details of your life.

Sam said...

I love that you guys have a blog!! Looking forward to future posts! loves