Yep, that's right. The big 4-0 happened over the weekend. I celebrated with a bike ride and sushi. How perfect is that?
I thought I'd post an update on my "39 Things Before I Turn 40" list. I accomplished some, completely ignored others, but all in all, I have to say it worked out! I did some things that I might not have otherwise.
4. Start Spanish lessons - Rosetta Stone? Ugh. Just. Do. This. Pronto!
6. Take a photography class - didn't happen
7. Visit a high school friend - wasn't in the cards
9. Visit Yellowstone - didn't work out this year
13. Try a ballroom dance class
14. Frame my diplomas
15. Make a will - actually have this planned for June
16. Visit the Oregon coast - Have a trip planned for possibly this summer! yay!
17. Buy myself a bouquet of flowers - for no reason! Umm...sadly, didn't even do this! What a goofball!
18. Have professional portraits taken of me and Mark - not sure who to go to
24. Get ripped shoulders and arms - didn't even try
26. Learn to change a bike tire
27. 39 scrapbook layouts Think I only did 15 or so.
This was quite fun. I think I'll make a list for next year. It might be hard to come up with 41 things, let alone attempt to accomplish all of them. I'll let you know!