Friday, May 18, 2012

May Photo A Day Updates

Here are my photos for the last 11 days, May 8-18:



A Smell You Adore: Coco Mademoiselle - my favorite!
Something You Do Everyday: Yep, contact lenses. Ugh.
A Favorite Word: Defenestration: A throwing of a person or thing out of a window. How great is that?!
Kitchen: A favorite wine, and a pig from Costa Rica
Something That Makes You Happy: Getting together with friends!
Mum: My mom!
Grass: Well, no grass around our place, but at least there are greens!
Love: No explanation required.
What You Are Reading: Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, by Seth Grahame-Smith
Snack: These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Something You Made: I made these pillows as Christmas presents. Found the idea here.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned, that giveaway I mentioned before will be up soon!

Cheers!

No comments: