Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Weeks' Notice


One of my all time favorite movies. I can watch it over and over again. It's simply classic, with great lines:

  • Ruth: Your cholesterol is over 300 - you're basically a solid!
  • Lucy: George, you're the most selfish person on the planet. George: That's just ridiculous. Have you met everyone on the planet?
  • Helen: Can I get you anything? George: I'd love some Milk Duds. Helen: We don't have any, but I can send out for one. George: Oh, no. Don't be ridiculous. If you're going to send out for one, get a whole box.
         
It's a "feel good" sort of a movie.

Kind of like how I felt when I told my work I was giving them my two weeks' notice.

Yep, that kind of good!  :)
         

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations, Lori! Woohoooooo!!

I like that movie too.