1. Plan 6 date nights – not just “out to dinner”
2. Learn to style my hair. Seriously. Something besides straight or ponytail.
3. Make a will (in progress)
4. Girls’ weekend!
5. Learn six poems by heart
6. Go on a cruise
7. New paint in the condo
8. Begin to learn Spanish (I have the Fluenz CD course)
9. Go camping
10. Read one non-fiction book a month - any ideas?
11. Spend one weekend “unplugged”. No computer, TV, etc.
12. Have a professional portrait taken
13. Buy myself a bouquet of flowers
14. Choose a color palette for our condo
15. Tea at the Grand America
16. Update one section of my wardrobe
17. Go on a picnic
18. Have a homemade dinner by candlelight
19. Skate ski 10 times this season, snow permitting
20. Do one unassisted pull up
21. Make a new friend
22. Have Sunday brunch – six times
23. Throw a party
24. Attend a conference dealing with a hobby/craft
25. Make one new recipe a month
26. Take a gun safety class
27. Store seasonal items/clothes – and rotate!
28. Get a new pair of glasses
29. One Saturday a month: Coffee, cocoa and classical music with Mark
30. Make the storage unit a functional space
31. Work on the sewing project I started 12+ years ago
32. Continue work on the t-shirt quilt
33. Watch 25 of the American Film Institute’s “10 top 10” (ones that I haven’t already seen)
34. Take the canoe out!
35. Read (well, re-read) “The Odyssey”
36. Try a new hair style/color
37. Do something epic for Mark’s birthday
38. Read my professional journals
39. Give someone flowers
40. Celebrate the above with a bottle of fancy champagne
What are you doing over the next 11 months?