Sunday, September 25, 2011

Food Week: Day 1

It was a great day with some great meals! I realized as I was photographing my food that I need to be a better photographer, otherwise all my pics will be an overhead of a plate. I will try to get more creative as the week progresses. And thank goodness for Picasa - it's totally easy to make a photo collage with that program.

Here's what I ate today, September 25, 2011:


Breakfast: An oat bran muffin (Mark's recipe) with butter, two boiled eggs
Lunch: Chicken enchilada (Eating for Life recipe) with tomatoes, olives & salsa
Snack: Apple & mozzarella cheese
Dinner: Crab cake (home-made), spinach salad (Dole Spinach, Cherry, Almond & Blue Cheese), creamy tomato bisque (store-bought)
Snack: 1/2 of a RubySnap chocolate chip cookie. Mark ate the other half.

I ate a small sample of Aidelles Cajun andouille sausage when I was at Smith's. It was the size of the tip of my little finger, but in the interest of full-disclosure, I included a pic. Yes, I actually bought the product just so I could take a picture of it! Well, I would have (probably) bought it anyway.

I only had water to drink today, so there are no beverage shots. If I drink something else...well, you'll see a picture of it.

That wraps up day one. See you tomorrow night!

No comments: