Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Week of Food

Just for fun (at least, fun for me, maybe not for you so much. I guess we'll see.), I thought I'd do a week-long series of posts, with photographs, of all the food I eat in a week. Doesn't that sound awesome? I thought so. Really, this is because I have nothing else to do. Have I mentioned that I love being out of school?

So starting tomorrow, Sunday, September 25th, I will be doing a daily post showcasing everything I eat. No editing! If I decide to eat an entire carton of Ben & Jerry's, well, there will be photographic evidence.

Hopefully, you'll see a lot of this:



And not so much of this:



Guess I better go make a menu...

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you. Lol I'm excited for your posts!

Lori Passey said...

Sam! You're home! I want to hear all about your trip!